One of the early Kentucky settlements, the land on which present day Middletown sets, was originally owned by Revolutionary War veteran Jacob Myers. It was chartered as a city by the Jefferson County Court in May of 1797, after a request by Phillip Buckner and William Chambers. Buckner owned a large tract lying “on the sinking fork of Beargrass (Creek) where the main road from the seat of government to Louisville crosses the same and included lands Buckner obtained from Myers and Cuthbert Harrison.
Tucker Station Road Closure Today 9/11/18
Middletown Family Fun Festival and Craft Show
View more information
Middletown Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
City Commission Meeting
Easter Egg Hunt